Connected Data London, the leading event for those who use the relationships, meaning and context in Data to achieve great things, has announced its lineup for 2019. The biggest and most visionary event to feature the rich array of technologies which make up the Connected Data landscape is taking place in London on October 3 and 4, 2019.
Building on a tradition dating back long before analysts like Gartner proclaimed knowledge graphs a key technology of the 2020s, the conference focuses on Knowledge Graphs and Graph Databases, AI and Machine Learning, Linked Data and Semantic Technology.
Keynote presentations by Joshua Shinavier, Research Scientist at Uber, and David Gorena, Microsoft AI Program Manager, will explore the present and future of knowledge graphs at scale, from philosophy and cognition in Search of the Universal Data Model, to AI applications in the cloud powered by the Largest Graph of Human Activity at Work ever Created.
The conference also features leading experts and practitioners from the likes of Bayer, GSK, JP Morgan, Farfetch, Inrupt, nVidia, Refinitiv, and Siren.io
- Alexandra Grebe de Barron, IT business partner for Real World Evidence, Bayer, on Making Data Findable, Accessible, Interoperable, and Reusable (FAIR) at Bayer
- Samiul Hasan, Scientific Lead, Data and Computational Sciences Solutions, GSK, on Powering Question Driven Problem Solving to Improve the Chances of Finding New Medicines
- Aftab Iqbal, Vice President at JP Morgan Chase & Co, on Knowledge Graphs & AI as a Key to a Data-driven Organization
- George Cushen, Lead Data Scientist, Farfetch, on Knowledge Graphs and AI to Hyper-Personalise the Fashion Retail Experience
- Ruben Verborgh, Professor, Ghent University, Research Affiliate, MIT, and Technology Advocate, Inrupt, on Connecting People, Data, and Apps Without Centralization
- Brad Rees, AI Infrastructure Manager, nVidia, on RAPIDS cuGraph – Accelerating all your Graph needs
- George Anadiotis, ZDNet contributor, with Geoffrey Horrell, Director of Applied Innovation, London Lab Refinitiv, and Joshua Shinavier, Research Scientist at Uber, in a panel exploring Why, and How, Graph Databases Will Rule the World in the 2020s
- Giovanni Tummarello, Founder, Chief Product Officer, Siren.io, on Augmented Analytics and the Petabyte Knowledge Graph
Connected Data London features over 30 leaders and innovators in talks and panels across 4 tracks. The Nodes Τrack features talks and panels from industry leaders on mainstream topics. The Edges Τrack features innovative concepts, applications and research. The Educational Track features lively and interactive presentations and demos.
New in 2019, the Life Sciences track. It gives the floor to industry and research leaders sharing use cases and best practices in their field. Not just their peers, but everyone can benefit from their real-world experience.
“The Future is Graph — Knowledge Graph. Some of us have been calling that for years, and we are very excited to see these technologies hitting the mainstream. Gartner, for example, now sees graph processing and graph DBMSs growing at 100 percent annually through 2022 to continuously accelerate data preparation and enable more complex and adaptive data science. For us, it’s business as usual, and as usual we have gathered some of the best minds to share their experiences”.
said Connected Data London co-organizer George Anadiotis, ZDNet Contributor and Linked Data Orchestration Analyst and Consultant.
“We are really excited to see the event continue to grow attracting a wider audience, including many newcomers, whilst retaining its practitioner-lead roots. Its an exciting time to be working in this space.”
said Connected Data London co-organizer James Phare.
Visit http://connected-data.london for more information.
Connected Data London promotes inclusiveness and a respectful and ethical environment. Please review our Code of Conduct. Limited number of diversity tickets available at https://diversitytickets.org/en/events/485
© Connected Data London 2019. All rights reserved.
CONNECTED DATA LONDON MEDIA CONTACT
2018 Event Gallery: https://connected-data.london/2018/11/21/photo-gallery-2018/
Tickets are going fast, secure yours now! And remember: bulk and combo discounts apply. Check out our workshops too!
Need to convince your manager? We got you a kit, start working on it!